Casa de Laila offers an exclusive setting for small scale retreats – at affordable rates. Mature gardens, a spectacular pool area and friendly service provide a peaceful, relaxed and luxurious atmosphere, an ideal setting for you and your students/guests to completely unwind and recharge.
Set on a green hill overlooking the fertile Guadalhorce Valley and the whitewashed village of Alhaurin el Grande, it is easily accessible, with Malaga Airport only half an hours drive away.
Equipped to facilitate retreats focused on yoga, meditation, health & detox and personal development, Casa de Laila offers the perfect surroundings for deep transformation, healing and inspiration. This natural paradise blends the pleasures of nature with comfort and service, ensuring an unforgettable retreat experience.
Retreat facilities include:
- shared accommodation in cosy white canvas bell tents (beds for up to 15 guests)
- 50 m2 Moroccan hymer for communal semi-indoor activities
- backjack meditation seats and cushions
- spectacular pool area for shared meals, lounging and open-air activities
- outdoor kitchen with fridge and basic equipment
- hot shower
- extensive mature gardens with lots of shaded areas and stunning views
- high quality massage table
- power supply
- audio-visual equipment
- catered to your needs by Pachamama Catering
- option to book the luxury en-suite bedroom (sleeps 2 persons) with private bathroom, including jacuzzi
Quotations & Reservations:
Please send Laila an email with an outline of your requirements and we will get back to you with information on availability and a personalized quotation.